Dr. John Joseph, M.D.
Dr. Joseph has the extensive experience to provide personalized and compassionate care for patients who are dealing with acute and chronic pain. He currently combines his private practice with his academic work. Dr. Joseph currently holds the position of Assistant Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Management at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Patient Care Emphasis:
Integrative Pain Management S. C. provides a variety of options for the diagnosis and treatment of pain and to reduce or eliminate dependency on habit-forming medications.
- Epidural Steroid Injections (lumbar, thoracic, cervical)
- Facet Joint Injections
- Joint Injections (sacroiliac, hip, etc.)
- Trigger Point Injections
- Peripheral Nerve Blocks
- Sympathetic Ganglion Blocks (stellate, celiac plexus)
- Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
- Cryoablation of Peripheral Nerves
- Botox Injections for Muscle Spasms and Pain
- Diagnostic Discogram
- Intra-Discal Electrothermal Therapy (IDET)
- Implantable Intrathecal Morphine Pump
- Implanted Spinal Cord and Peripheral Nerve Stimulator
- Comprehensive Pain Management (medication, physical therapy, psychotherapy, etc.)
- Percutaneous Vertebroplasty